Seems like the whole nation is against me. I know I have supporters and I appreciate each one of them. I have never felt so hated in my entire life! People scream out for my death. They rejoice in my misery. I understand I do not deserve to be pitied. Nor do I ask for it. What I want is a fair trial. Everyone wants the death penalty. They act as if the judge will be placing the needle in my arm right there and then. SUCH FOOLS! They are all hypocrites! Practice what you preach, not only at your convenience.
- Prints of "Silent Prayer," a previously unpublished piece of art by #JodiArias, now available at jodiarias.com/product/silent… 1 week ago
- She also apologizes for not responding to her mail. Since she started working, she no longer has time to correspond. 2 weeks ago
- #JodiArias is currently reading PLAYING DEAD by Elizabeth Greenwood--when she has time. It's a fascinating book but she's been busy recently 2 weeks ago
- Looks like the legal community is finally recognizing how shady Juan Martinez is azcentral.com/story/news/loc… 3 weeks ago
- Capital punishment and the Department of Corrections nytimes.com/2016/09/18/opi… 4 weeks ago
Jodi Arias Diary
nba即時比分 on Aileen Wuornos Her life &… ?????? on Why are these Kids STILL MISSI… Canada Goose Butikke… on Why are these Kids STILL MISSI… double opt in email… on Why are these Kids STILL MISSI… controlling relation… on Why do they hate me?