Why is it that people assume I have no heart, soul, or remorse for what I have done. People think I am arrogant which isn’t the case at all. I am a confident woman and I feel I portray that. If they assume this to be arrogance so be it. I didn’t get much rest last night. I have a lot of anxiety. I feel scared of the unknown. What is to come? When will this end? They call me selfish. They think I lied about preferring the death penalty. I have not felt so willing to end it all as I do now. I have remorse. I have repentance. I share the pain I have caused many. I don’t want to cause anymore pain.Suicide is not an option. I’m writing a new book. Maybe it will be a pamphlet, not sure yet. I want to help educate people about the facts on domestic violence. Blessed Be #JodiArias
- Anyone who really knows Jodi knows she wouldn't say something like that. It's not her 'stilo. 2 days ago
- #JodiArias never said that, Kareem did. The idiot who published his quote was intentionally ambiguous. 2 days ago
- "There is no way anyone should look this good in jail." --Kareem Williams talking about #JodiArias, NOT Jodi talking about herself. 2 days ago
- #JodiArias update now posted at jodiariasisinnocent.com 3 days ago
- Prints of "Colorful," the drawing MDLR allegedly "smuggled" (yeah right) out of Estrella jail, are now available at jodiarias.com/product/colorf… 1 week ago
Jodi Arias Diary
nba即時比分 on Aileen Wuornos Her life &… ?????? on Why are these Kids STILL MISSI… Canada Goose Butikke… on Why are these Kids STILL MISSI… double opt in email… on Why are these Kids STILL MISSI… controlling relation… on Why do they hate me?