Why is it that people assume I have no heart, soul, or remorse for what I have done. People think I am arrogant which isn’t the case at all. I am a confident woman and I feel I portray that. If they assume this to be arrogance so be it. I didn’t get much rest last night. I have a lot of anxiety. I feel scared of the unknown. What is to come? When will this end? They call me selfish. They think I lied about preferring the death penalty. I have not felt so willing to end it all as I do now. I have remorse. I have repentance. I share the pain I have caused many. I don’t want to cause anymore pain.Suicide is not an option. I’m writing a new book. Maybe it will be a pamphlet, not sure yet. I want to help educate people about the facts on domestic violence. Blessed Be #JodiArias
- JAA Appellate Fund. Update: The current fund total, as of June 19th, 2015 is justice4jodi.com/jaa-appellate-… #jodiarias 1 week ago
- She commented that the first thing she is going to buy at the commissary is 2 sweatshirts so that she can wear them at the same time. 3 weeks ago
- In case you were wondering, Jodi's swamp cooler is working just fine so far. It's actually been a little chilly in her cell recently. 3 weeks ago
- #jodiarias http://t.co/HsioH9qgvF 4 weeks ago
- #domesticviolenceawareness #selfdefense http://t.co/Ofh3NawTJM 4 weeks ago
Jodi Arias Diary
nba即時比分 on Aileen Wuornos Her life &… ?????? on Why are these Kids STILL MISSI… Canada Goose Butikke… on Why are these Kids STILL MISSI… double opt in email… on Why are these Kids STILL MISSI… controlling relation… on Why do they hate me?