Why is it that people assume I have no heart, soul, or remorse for what I have done. People think I am arrogant which isn’t the case at all. I am a confident woman and I feel I portray that. If they assume this to be arrogance so be it. I didn’t get much rest last night. I have a lot of anxiety. I feel scared of the unknown. What is to come? When will this end? They call me selfish. They think I lied about preferring the death penalty. I have not felt so willing to end it all as I do now. I have remorse. I have repentance. I share the pain I have caused many. I don’t want to cause anymore pain.Suicide is not an option. I’m writing a new book. Maybe it will be a pamphlet, not sure yet. I want to help educate people about the facts on domestic violence. Blessed Be #JodiArias
- "Do not go where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path, and leave a trail." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson 6 days ago
- Notice the pinned tweet atop @juanstie's twitter page; it's asking the Alexanders to find peace in Beswick's fake story. #jodiarias 6 days ago
- RT @william_pitts: @BAtlinburg there is no court record of any seizure at all. Can't imagine a situation where a court wouldn't have to si… 6 days ago
- "All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." -- Edgar Allen Poe 1 week ago
- "Dude, there's a virus on my computer; bugs are eating my screen."--text msg from TA to Taylor Searle, 5/23/08. 1 week ago
Jodi Arias Diary
nba即時比分 on Aileen Wuornos Her life &… ?????? on Why are these Kids STILL MISSI… Canada Goose Butikke… on Why are these Kids STILL MISSI… double opt in email… on Why are these Kids STILL MISSI… controlling relation… on Why do they hate me?